What does ITO stand for?
ITO stands for I Travel Original. You may have different styles and go on different adventures, but you’re always an original with ITO.
How can I contact you?
You can reach out to us on Live Chat Monday to Fridays, 9:30AM – 6:30PM or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does ITO comes with warranty?
Yes! Our luggage is covered by a limited warranty that gives you specific legal rights.
This limited warranty applies only to Luggage in its original packaging sold to you against the defects in material and workmanship; and can only be claimed up to five (5) years from the date of purchase.
How do I reset my lock combination?
All product locks come standard with 000 as the default password, refer to the following steps to set up your own password.
- Open the luggage, identify the code switch on the back of the lock and switch it from “OFF” to “SET” position
- Rotate and adjust the wheel to your preferred combination (Make sure all numbers are aligned and centered)
- Change the switch from “SET” back to “OFF” to complete password reset"
Is the Luggage expandable?
The Luggage is non-expandable but don’t worry, each series comes in different sizes to best fit your clothes and other travel necessities.
Is the Luggage waterproof?
ITO Luggage is water-resistant—they were made to withstand rainy weather but even so, we still expect you to take good care of your Luggage.
What size is allowed for carry-on?
Only the 20-inch Luggage is allowed for carry-on. Luckily for you, all our series come in the carry-on size!
How long does delivery take?
Standard delivery for Vietnam orders only.
The standard delivery timing taken will be approximately 3 to 5 business days after the order has been placed online and payment is successful.
Longer processing time may be required during promotions, holidays, and festive season.
Are there any shipping limitations?
Conditions may apply to certain areas of Vietnam and we do not ship to P.O. Boxes.
Returns & Exchanges
What is your exchange policy?
We have a 7 days exchange for defective items due to production issues subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Item must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, proof of purchase, warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- All packaging must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner. Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact.
- Items purchased as part of a set or multi-item packs have to be returned as a whole set. If the order was received with: a gift with purchase, bonus items, bundles, sets, it must be returned together with the returned order.
- All returns will be reviewed first by ITO and we reserve the right to perform remedies.
Can I cancel my order?
We accept cancellations only before our 3PL has picked up your order.
In the event of cancellation, refunds will be issued using the payment method used for purchase. We aim to process refunds and replacements within 30 days of receipt by us of the original product, however this may take longer depending on your item and the number of returns in our system.
How do I return or exchange an item?
Email to email@example.com and we will strive to contact you within 3 - 5 business days with a Return Authorization and further instructions on how to return your goods.
For more information, please refer to our warranty policy.